Hobart 140 Quart Mixer
Used Refurbished Model # V-1401
Refurbished by Jomarc
Hobart 140 quart mixer model V-1401 refurbished to factory condition by Jomarc's experts. Our Refurbished units are guaranteed with a warranty. All of our refurbished Hobart Mixers are in pristine condition.
Listed by: Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and NSF International. Certified by the Baking Industry Sanitation Standard Committee
WEIGHT: 1580 lbs. net; 1670 lbs. domestic shipping.
Freight charges to be added to price
SPECIFICATIONS FOR HOBART V-1401
140 QUART MIXER
STANDARD FEATURES, SOLUTIONS & BENEFITS
- Open Base
- Large, Easy-To-Reach Controls
- Power Bowl Lift
- 5 H.P. Hobart Designed Motor
- Heavy-duty to meet the most demanding operations
15-Minute Electric Timer
- Convenience, Ease of Use, Consistency
- Supports recipe mixing times
- Simplifies operationProvides accurage results and eliminates overmixing
Four Fixed Speeds
- Flexibility, Reliability, Consistency
- For incorporating, blending, mixing ingredients
- Supports consistent results and thorough mixing
- Safety interlock prevents operation when front portion of guard is out of position
- Bowl Guard is not included with purchase of Jomarc Refurbished Hobart Mixer unites.
- Durability, Flexibility
- Ensures consistent performance and minimum downtime with positive drive under heavy loads
- Durability, Flexibility
- Hobart manufactured accessories are designed for long-term usage under heavy-duty conditions
- Large array of attachments provide multiple uses for recipe and product processing
- 5 H.P., Hobart designed, high torque ball bearing, ventilated within mixer enclosure. Thermal overload protection
- Three-phase is squirrel cage, induction-run type. Amperage rates are as follows:
- 14.4 Amps200 V Three Phase
- 13.6 Amps230V
- 200/60/3, 230/60/3, and 460/60/3 - U L Listed. Also avail- able in 220/50/3, 380/50/3 and 400/50/3 - not submitted for U L Listing.
- Switches are magnetic rocker type with no moving seals. Motor protection system with automatic resetting bimetallic thermal overload is provided with a magnetic contactor to control the motor. A 15-minute electric timer is standard.
- Positive main drive through exclusive, heavy-duty, full efficiency FLEXA-GEAR® of neoprene nylon and steel construction. Transmission gears are hardened alloy steel running in oil. Constant mesh helical gears establishes a new level of quietness in operation. All shafts are ball bearing mounted.
Hobart is a registered trademark of an Illinois Tool Works Company. All parts shown are provided by Jomarc as after market replacement parts for Hobart equipment, The above parts are sold by Jomarc as replacement parts for Hobart equipment. Jomarc is not affiliated with Hobart or Illinois Tool Works Company.
Jomarc Commercial Food Service Equipment has emergency and non emergency repair of all brands of restaurant and food service equipment. Our service area in South Eastern Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and all of Southern New Jersey including Cape May Couny, Avalon, Dennisville, & Goshen on the Jersey Shore
Save thousands by buying a refurbished mixer by Jomarc. Jomarc refurbishes used Hobart mixers to original factory finish. They are guaranteed and in pristine condition. We will ship to US, Canada, Quebec & France. Freight Shipping Rates added to price. Click here for more information
For Hobart Mixers, 60 quarts or more, yearly maintenance check up & service to keep the lifeblood of your business operational.